Contact Us Today!
If you have questions about our services, plans, or pricing, we are here for you. Call or fill out the form to communicate by email.
American Pest aspires to make your life easier and pest-free! If you have questions about your service, schedule, or billing, we're here to help. If you don't see an answer to your question below, please don't hesitate to call us!
• Why have I received an invoice if my credit card is on file? Your credit card has expired or you are not set on Auto-bill. Please contact us in the event that your card has expired or to verify your account is set to Auto-Bill
• Do you charge a finance charge or fee for late payments? At the present time, American Pest does not charge late fees or finance charges.
• I need to update my billing information, who do I contact? Any customer service representative can update billing information. Please send an email to email@example.com or give us a call at 301-891-2600.
• I need to email accounts receivable, what is the email address? Accounts Receivable can be reached at Acctsrec@americanpest.net. If you have a question regarding an outstanding invoice. Please reach out to our Collections team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
•Who handles collections for American Pest? We have an internal collections department and all accounts and payments are handled there first. However, if payment is not received within 180 days it is outsourced to a third-party collections agency called A.R.M. Solutions Collection Agency. They can be contacted at 1-888-772-6468
• How can I get my invoices emailed? Call us at 301-891-2600 or email us at email@example.com and let us know you want your invoices emailed moving forward.
• Why is my account past due? Perhaps you missed a payment or your credit card or check was declined. If you have a credit card on file with us, please check that your credit card has not expired. You can always view your account via the online portal https://americanpest.myserviceaccount.com/login to verify your account status.
• Why did I receive a statement and my account is current? A statement is a snapshot of anything outstanding on your account, whether it is a credit, current invoice, or past due invoice. There are also occurrences where a statement has been sent out after the payment has been received. To verify your account is in positive standing please visit the customer portal https://americanpest.myserviceaccount.com/login or give us a call at 301-891-2600.
• I paid this invoice already, why do you keep contacting me about it? You may have sent us a payment but we did not receive it, or for some reason, your bank denied the payment. Please contact our collections team to verify payment has been received. The internal collections team can be reached at 301-232-5872
• Does American Pest do their own billing or outsource it? American Pest uses a third-party vendor to mail and email out their invoices. The third-party vendor is only responsible for mailing or emailing the invoices. They are not responsible for the content that is included on the invoices. If you have any billing concerns, please contact our billing department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are inquiring about an invoice please reach out to Collections@americanpest.net. If you are a vendor requesting payment please reach out to email@example.com. For general inquiries please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.